Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
Hi Chad-

I think you hit the nail on the head with- "Looks like I need to reflect and try harder". Really more the reflection part. I think that when a relationship ends- any type really- even a friendship- it is necessary for us to look back at it all and try to figure out just went wrong. Like you said- was it because you give a lot of energy to your job and have nothing left over? If that was truly it- what can you do to change that? So often it is easier to just move on and not spend the time to look back at what happened. We just feel, "ok, it is over- going to dust myself off- and move on". I do not think it is where we should dwell on it for sure. But, I think self-reflection is always good no matter what the circumstances were in regards to the breakup. It is not about laying blame- it is about learning and making ourselves better for the next possibility.
Hi NavyButch,

Yes my work has been an issue for decades. I have sacrificed time with family, friends, and partners for my career. I have been pondering balance for a long time. My work is very important to my soul and I enjoy it.

I guess it all comes down to what is most important. That is very hard because my work is so important.

I think that I am a good match for a career femme that is passionate about her work then we could meet in the middle and have fun weekends.

Thank you for your input.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: