View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 11:54 AM   #6583
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you! They could all have been be the same?! Iol Actually... I wasn't sure what the heck to do so I figured different meant I might hit the mark on a few! . I definitely wasn't sure about the "secret" element. Kinda winged that part too!

I'm real excited to see what everyone else has done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I am only awaiting Nanners, Tommi, GeorgiaMa'am (what's your status, GeorgiaMa'am?) and TS Kajira, and they've all checked in and are accounted for (i.e. they will be in my greedy little hands soon).

Gemme's arrived. Hysterical and unusual (plus included a gift for the wrangler so what's not to love). My only concern is that they sound like a secret I'd have so I'm a little worried that people will think they are my secret, but ::shrug:: anonymous projects work that way!

Lyte's arrived. O. M. G. Lyte made ALL different ones, and they're each masterpieces! Wow! They are really amazing!!!

Well, these packages are gonna blow you away, folks! They are seriously FUN and juicy and jam-packed with a variety of laughter, true confessions, depth, and things that make you go hmmmm...

I can't wait until I get the last few so I can send 'em on out to you!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send a minimum of 12 cards (more if you want), as we have 13 total participants.

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 12 postcards in the package you mail to me.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme RECEIVED
3. nanners
4. clay RECEIVED
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame* RECEIVED
7. Kätzchen RECEIVED
8. CCB RECEIVED
9. Blaze RECEIVED
10. Firesignfemme RECEIVED
11. Lyte RECEIVED
12. Tommi