View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #6594
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default In the spirit of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I got ts_kajira's and tommi's, so I'm only awaiting GeorgiaMa'am and Nanners, both of whom have checked in. So we are totally on track!

ts_kajira, your postsecrets had nothing to do with holidays that I could fathom but they were genuine and long secrets, bits of handwritten delight, so f_ck the rules! I love 'em! It's always a mega treat when you participate!

Tommi, original idea and really beautiful art. Not sure you addressed holidays either, but, again, the output is so impressive and people are just gonna love these, so they fit right in!

Everybody's really nailing this project!!! I like to rummage through the packages and imagine each of you opening them! They are so fun!
All I can say, is...well... we were in the season. Post turkey day, and before Dec. so, Ummm, that's my story and I'm stickin to it. I did remember to include the money..lol
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: