Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I had a great workout this morning, exercisers!

I warmed up on the elliptical.

Stats: 119 cal, 1.18 mi, 15:00 min

From there, I moved to the rower but had some difficulty with the programmer and couldn't access the caloric burn but I kept an eye on the time and did 5 minutes of moderate to strenuous rowing, which Google says is about 43 calories.

Then I did 3 rope pulldowns. They have a continuous rope that is looped through a machine several times and you pull on it to work your arms, shoulders and back so I did 3 full rounds of pulling it through. I have no idea how long it is but it starts to burn pretty quickly.

That was followed by 25 squats and then it was back to the rower. I got in 3 minutes of good, quality rowing.

25 squats.
3 rope pulldowns.
2 minutes of rowing.

Then, I did my cool down on the elliptical again. I was going to use the recumbent bike but another gym goer still had his stuff next to it so that was that.

Stats: 52 cal, .44 mi, 8:00 min

Tada!

I feel great! I wish I could bottle the feeling of a good, hard workout. I'd be a billionaire.
But in terms of "currency" you are by proxy an Cazillionaire because your heart is in the right place, I think. Every time you choose to stretch your 'wings' you've done your health bank account an huge favor.

Members who post about their exercise activities inspire me. By sharing your story, I remain committed to not giving up.

Thanks especially to all of you!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: