View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #15
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

The tornado that was an f4 that hit Granbury, Tx is further west of my home where I live and hour east of Dallas; so it did not affect me. I've been out of town for almost 3 weeks working on a landscaping project for my aunt, there's been severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings not far from my apt complex and in my mom's area which is 15 mins away from my home. She's fine, my neighbors are all fine too. My apt is still intact, thank goodness. I am going to be going home sometime early next week, I just hope it's not crappy weather for me to drive back home in for 5 1/2 hours when I do leave for home. I'm so sorry for the loss and devastation to those in the Ok area, it's beyond belief sometimes how devastation and destruction mother nature can cause. Everyone is in my prayers.

All clear in Lockhart and Bastrop outside of the Austin area(it's where I've been)....... other than some rain and lightening. I'll know more about my aunt's place tomorrow if they weathered out another high wind storm that downed 2 huge Oak trees we had to cut up and burn last weekend in which both almost took out the house, thankful it didn't and just missed it.
Good idea for a thread, Princess!!