Thread: Men's underwear
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #15
InkSlinger
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Jake Tulane, et al

InkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST Reputation

I might have started wearing boxer briefs "by mistake" (for lack of a better explaination). I knew I hated wearing girls panties. So one year while school clothes shopping I asked (ok BEGGED) my Mom if I could have some Batman boxer briefs. Being open minded as she is, she replied "I do not see why not". That sealed the deal for me. I loved them !!!!! They felt so comfortable and so "me".

So to this day I wear boxer briefs. I have never worn boxers or tighty whities. The brands I prefer are Hanes (the type that come midway down the thigh and do not move up when putting jeans or shorts on) on a daily basis. When dressing up I tend to go with Hilfiger with a lighter fabric which compliments the lighter fabric of my dress/suit pants.

Again as another post commented on - when packing I wear a boxer brief that is comfortable depending on the package I am using at the time.
InkSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to InkSlinger For This Useful Post: