Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Well i never thought i would be in an LDR but here i am. For some reason, it doesn’t really feel like an LDR because hy does everything possible to close the distance gap, and so do i. I try to make sure hy knows i am just a text or call away. I am interested in how hys day is going, and i try to let hym know this.

Technology is amazing, but it takes more. It takes being present with each other even when you are not in contact. I appreciate this, as I live alone and sometimes it’s nice to feel you have someone close. Sometimes i feel as life is passing me by, and i don’t want to waste another minute without hym close.

For a RDL couple, we have seen each other a lot, thanks to hym, and nothing feels more right that to take the next step and make it full time. The gaps between visits are definitely getting harder, and that tells me something.

i am glad that we’ve not rushed into, it but we aren’t getting any younger, and i am ready to settle in.

i am such a lucky femme, the luckiest, and i know it. i just hope i can keep hys attention when the fun weekends and courting is over.

i look forward to the day where there is not 2500 miles between us.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: