Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I've done a few LDR's in my life and they never worked out but it certainly wasn't for a lack of trying on our parts and yes we met but life just gets in the way and things happen. My current partner and I are in different countries, hy is in the States and I am in Canada, we spend alot of time chatting on yahoo and I'm writing hym a letter right now as well (hopefully we'll talk on the phone soon too). We plan on meeting in September at the Reunion and I'm really looking forward to getting to spend that weekend with hym! Its all about communication, spending as much time doing things together as chatting online, texting if you can, skyping also if you can, phone calls, letters etc all of those things will help ~ doesn't make the stupid distance any easier, but it does help to strengthen the relationship and bring both people closer together

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: