View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 11:28 AM   #5613
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I am feeling pissed off!

I ordered an NcStar mag tube mount for my 12 gauge (one inch long, 3 weaver rails which provide 5 angled positions) ...

I just read online that our clown president declared a national day of mourning for George H. W. Bush. USPS is suspending regular mail delivery and retail service today.

I think this is a bit much!!! I am at work today and have not been told to go home and mourn. Doubt any of you have been told to leave either.

My gadget is stalled out in the western U.S. for a day because this old fart passed away. George lived a long life, had everything he could possibly want. Our bodies wear out. His wore out. Prezzy Clown went way overboard! I would think the same thing if it did not affect my gizmo delivery.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: