View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 07:00 PM   #1592
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter has a cat now.... sort of between kitten and cat. Anyway the top of her bedroom door has a space in it so I can see the ceiling through it if it’s closed. She has a very high bookshelf a little ways behind it. (And very high ceiling) Well I’m walking by and see some black thing sticking up all the way to the ceiling and I’m like wtf? I stopped. I stared. The house was super quiet and the black thing was super still. After standing there frozen for a few trying to figure out Wth was going on I moved to a diff angle and saw the cat ears. Then adjusted again and saw she was just sitting there watching me through the crack in the door. On the ceiling. Yup no big deal.

I know cats climb any and everything but I’m not used to them so still adjusting to the crazy little maniac lol.