Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Peaky Blinders

I post about this series every year that a new season comes out because it is just that good.

Season 4 came out on Netflix on December 21st. Of course I watched it all in one sitting but it is easy to do because each season of this BBC2 series is only 6 episodes .

What can I say: Cillian Murohy is truly charismatic. He is a tremdous actor. The rest of the cast is excellent, too.

When I first saw it, I was put off by the name. I was thinking WTF is a Peaky Blinders.

The series is based on an actual family of gangsters in the late 1800's in post- WWI Birmingham, England.

The series will be moving into the Al Capone years next season, season 5.

I can't wait.

Brief documentary on the actual gang:

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: