Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Miss J,

I am so sorry for your loss of your father. I will be praying for you and your family.

Little Man,

I'm sorry for your loss of your mother. I am not sure of the big cry. For me it is personal, and when it happens it happens. I just go with how I feel. It can happen any time of the day or night. It will just hit you. And it hits hard.

I will be praying for you.

When my sister died, it was more of a build up to her death because I was there with her thru her treatments. I was there for her surgeries, and her treatments. And when she made her final arrangements, I was there. It was so very sad, but a part of life. It is just so...final. I had the gift of time to prepare myself for her death. It's different compared to when my younger brother suicided.

I have a niece getting married, and she was very close to my sister. She wants to put her picture on the alter during the ceremony. I can understand this. However, the bride's mother has a problem with it. She wants this wedding to be just that. A beautiful ceremony. No reminders of the pain of loss. I am not sure of what to say or do. And I want nothing but the best for them. Life is hard enough than to have an argument over a picture on the alter.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote