imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vapourisors

I love smoking. However, I also love my lungs and running. the two don't go together. And with the smoking by laws it was pretty irritating.

My Irish flat mate came home from Ireland and tossed me a disposable vapourisor and said "try this."

I LOVED it. Even more than smoking. It was like clean smoking. It didn't stink, it didn't make a mess, it came in coffee flavour (yum) and there was no second hand smoke. But I still got that "hit" feeling in my lungs and yet... it doesn't affect my running (!!!) - if I have a "sneaky" fag, then the next day my running time is *halved* and I'm coughing up layers of goop.

This does not affect my running - only if I'm out drinking and not paying attention to just how much I'll pulling on it and I give myself a stomach ache - then I'll get a bit wheezy/draggy after a run.

I love it. It's not easy to get in Canada, I have to order the stuff from V2 and hope the customs officers don't feel like stopping them. It *is* legal but depending on the point of view of the customs officer, they can view it as a drug import.

which is irritating.

I know there are better vapourisors out there, but I went with the V2 because a) it came in 3 levels of nicotine b) they had coffee flavour c) They have very good customer service and will refund if it doesn't make it past the border d) I like cartriges and non-button pushing charge sticks. cause I'm lazy.

Yes I know that the nicotine is still a drug that affects my heart. However, I think it's a much better way of partaking in something I love.

Anyone else vapourise? what kind/company do you use? have people given you much stick?

I actually don't get any, which is nice..
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote