View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #42
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Full

2. Who do you share it with? Nobody

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? The kind that cover me?

4. How often do you change your sheets? Since I'm the only one sleeping in them, probably every 3-4 weeks.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? one

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) The kind I bought at the store....I don't know.

7. What position do you sleep in? All over the place, except seldom/never on my back.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 10:30-11:30pm.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Sometimes I read.

10. Do you have a headboard? Nope. I have an air mattress.

11. What does it look like? N/A

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Neither, I'm good with what I got.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? All over it.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I don't like animals in the bed. (The furry kind, not the kinky kind.)

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? In this bed, just me. In any bed, probably four.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No.

17. How old is your mattress? About 2 months old.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Just one thin comforter thingy.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? My bed sits on the ground, so there's no "under" to it.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? A snake or a spider.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: