Old 05-06-2018, 07:38 PM   #1498
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
My dog aa much as i love her has had her booty spanked 3 times today because of her issues with the new puppy.

Said puppy is adorable but a bit much of an attention whore
I hope it is just a super light tap.

She is probably having a hard time with all of the attention going to the puppy. Plus it is a new dog in HER home. It is normal for her to have territorial issues. You all need to accept she is going to act out some. I am not keen on hitting dogs. I actually grabbed a guys arm once when he was smacking his small dog that broke away from him to come see my dog. Fortunately, I was "female" back then, or he probably would have punched me. I didn't even think about it, I just reacted. I just grabbed his arm and yelled at him.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: