Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
So, I was married for quite awhile and now I'm not. I've been keepin my head down mostly (I did have a few outlandish moments we shall not discuss) because I have not been able to have a reasonable thought about dating. It's been a looooong time. Conversatin' - I'm good at that, if you can stand me makin up words ;-)

I can be funny, I can go deep - sometimes too deep for some peeps, my funny is better in person cuz it usually involves my face and we might have to do distance coffee, but that's OK.

I am sooo looking forward to the superbowl - getting out to a party, meeting new folks, not so afraid to let people know I'm single anymore - sheeeesh! It's gettin better...

So, would you rather have a conversation with only facial expressions or only words?

What a great, thought provoking question! I have been going around with myself, wondering what would be better. I can see advantages in both. However, my love of verbage pulls on me to say ... finally... WORDS.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post: