Thread: Singles
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #31
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Did I hear..... SINGLE???

I can't let G steal all the single ladies so here I am throwing my hat in the mix.....

I'm 44, Live in Minneapolis Minnesooooota with two roommates they live up stairs I live in the Playboy Mansion downstairs. *smirk*

I'm a Professional Cheese cutter from 9-5 well my hours do very, Fridays I have to be there at 5am which means I can leave on a jet plain typically by noon or earlier if need be.

Well thats all I have for you all for now...

G ... congrats on signing up for school!!! I wish I had the guts to go back. Good luck my friend!!
Hey yo buddy, I ain't stealing anything...lol

Dude you might put it out there that you are a Vikings fan...that could make or break it if they don't like the color purple...ha ha ha!