Old 12-19-2009, 04:14 AM   #420
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

I think that people have since time began been hurt by those close to them. Now the media helps to enlighten us of these outrageous and hard to believe actions. Some times I just want to close my eyes and make believe it doesn't really happen to anyone...I don't understand how people can flip that switch in thier head to turn on the people they sometimes have been with for many years. Like mothers who kill their own children! As angry as i have been at times in my life taking someone's life is just un heard of for me, unless of course it was in self defense. I think even then i would feel some kind of remorse.
I did learn along time ago though some folks just don't have the ability to feel remorse or shame or guilt for anything...

I hope she is found safe and sound too Wild...!

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post: