View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Open Reach Out to Fellow Members

This is an open acknowledgement to your fellow members without PMs. It is intended to be used to communicate with each other—openly and in positive ways. Saying "hello" openly and sincerely is a boost. Use this thread to say "hello," "I get it," or ask, "how are you?" Let them know you're a (cyber) friend on BFP. Give them support. No whining, no dramas, no exceptions. Feel free to respond with thanks and appreciation to the people who reach out to you and who have taken the time to post their thoughts with kindness and concern for you.

My OP for Jesse

Jesse, I hope you're doing okay down there in Florida and that your world is good. Keep it cookin', man and let us know how you're doing on this and other threads. Stay frosty. —Jet
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: