View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #231
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
lol, i stalk this thread all the time in case someone puts my name, because i'm too dense to know if someone actually likes me or is just being nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
I feel the same as Scandalandy, I wouldn't know if someone crushed on me unless they hit with something or left me a note. I loved getting those if you like me circle yes or no notes. I miss those days. Things were so much easier. Of course I just hang in the background so that's probably why. No biggie.
Yep! Same here! ….I’m very observant about people’s behaviour and body language, but, completely clueless when someone has a crush on me, lol! Of course the use of a message, a gigantic neon sign, a 2x4 with my name on it or standing in front of me and saying so have always been affect ways for me to find out! LOL!

At school we passed ‘love notes’ around; Lee sent me one and I thought it was a joke. She asked me why I threw it away, so when I told her I believed it to be a wind-up she told me how she felt about me….see! Blunt is always best, lol!

When K told me she thought I was beautiful and asked me out for coffee, my initial reaction was one of an animal caught in the headlights: “What me? ….Ummm….yes, I’d like too, thank you!” She laughed at my reaction and thought it was cute, lol!

A Butch here has a crush on me and has told me so a while back and a friendship has developed because of it.

I may secretly send a wink to my crushes; soooo, anyone getting one will either feel flattered or completely terrified! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: