View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 11:09 AM   #1585
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I am sorry buddy, it seems like a hard situation to be in. Can you take mom to the party but eat elsewhere?

Best wishes for you and your mom,
Chad
Thank you, Chad. She went with my aunt. I had to run out before she got here. I'm still debating on whether or not to say something to her when they get home. Part of the irritation is my mom will complain to me about it and then I go into protective mode. I wish she wasn't so stubborn and would be honest and tell people when she's not feeling well. She's an adult but it pisses me off when people don't have compassion and common sense. Chemotherapy is rough on anyone. My mom tries her best to stay active even when she feels crappy. She's been experiencing flu like symptoms for weeks which is common with chemo and she tires quickly. I just hate that she's not doing what she wants to do and letting my aunt guilt her into things. I wish they could just feel what she feels for a week and see how well they handle it. Plus it's just dangerous for my mom to be around germs right now.

I'm just ranting do forgive me.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: