Old 06-23-2018, 02:31 PM   #1586
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Can I swear??????? Frickin 367$&&($?|~>}{<> PayPal.
Ok so I have had the same PayPal acct for like 20 years, before stupid crap got popular. Well anyway I wanted to hook a different Visa card to PayPal . Simple right. I enter number hit button I get msg it says card is already associated with anothervpaypal account......ok I figure I screwed up number enter again same thing... one more time same message. So I call PayPal .... seems my credit card that is an account only in my name and only one card issued in my name is listed and authorized in someone else’s account 🧐🤨🧐🤨🧐 so I ask how did that happen? The account has no other info about me just my credit card number and they won’t tell me who the person is, they need to protect the dickheads privacy 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬mfingsobfingasshat can steal my card and they protect the thieving 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬’s privacy. So PayPal gonna investigate. I call the bank tell them... oh yeah there are charges 😤😤😤😤😤😤🤯🤯🤯🤯🤬matter of fact🤬🤬a big bunch...not mine since they were all thru PayPal and PayPal np right... umm not quite...I head out of town Thursday, this card is no good, the $$ limit the thief hit... anduntil paypal and the bank have a little chat... I’m 😮🤬🤬🤬🤬in the 🤬🤬🤬🤬 with no card. I am at the mercy of PayPal and a bank to get this straightened out...so I can have a usable card which I was planning on using to buy a new bike since I will be in the country that has a store that sells it. Beautiful extraordinary magnificent bike that is so fine and so beautiful and streak lines and great goat skin saddle , this is a once in a lifetime bike... in 65 these things don’t have much more time to pop up in my life......yes I understand people are starving and I’m whining about a bike... the shipping charge is outrageous that’s why I was excited, I could just bring it home with me.....
Arrrrrrgggghhhhh. Then to make the day complete I took my weekly pic..... of me.... growing a beard... and so I took my picture and when I saw it, it wasn’t me staring back. It was my brother$&&$&&$@&&@&&@&& oh hell no! Not him!
I go thru all this to look like his twin????? This day has gone from crap to total sg$&@. Girlfriend and I are arguing over stupid crap, I of course apologize all sincere and stuff I said the words wrong or something she gets madder.... hangs up on me won’t take my calls, goes out with friends... when does that T side effect really kick in? Not hard to figure out...so here I am no credit card no bike I look like my neabderthal brother girlfriend pissed off and I am so sexually aroused that painting I did of a nude on a bed with a rooster on her head... even the damn cock is starting to look hot! 🤹🏻‍♀️🤹🏻‍♀️🤹🏻‍♀️ Ok thanks for letting me vent going to go juggle some balls; yeah I know not mine cause the gf has them in a grip...