View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 03:27 PM   #7177
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Mermaid Update

So, last week as I packed up the rest of my house, I carefully packed up my Mermaid art project and put it safely away, so it wouldn't get lost during the move. But when I had spare time on my hands, for this weekend, I tried to find it, but couldn't.

Today, lol, I found it. YAY!!!

I've got the first layer of paint applied and tiny blue bubbles applied, so it's dry and ready to take with me next week, when I go over to my bff's to house sit and I'll finish up the paint project by next weekend (July 7th, my mom's birthday).

I'll mail it to you CCB on July 13th, and I'll send you the tracking number too.

You should get it by July 20th.

I'm moving during the month of July, so I know you're getting it nearly an month before it's due, but I want to be sure you get it in timely ways.

K.

Ps/ I will include glossy 5x7 photos for others in our summer art project round, and tuck a few extra dollars in the forthcoming art project mailer.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: