View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 07:53 PM   #231
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Low – Doctor had an emergency. Found out only 2 hours before my appointment. And the soonest they could pencil me back in was 2 months out. Well I guess I don't want all those fixing to die dead so I'm trying to be gracious about it.

High – Kitchen sponges. Quite awhile back I picked up a pack of thin ones to try, loved them but when I went back to buy more they were sold out, and I was told the store was no longer carrying them, and the manufacturer was no longer making them. I couldn't find any local, only an online wholesaler selling them in 200 count or higher lots and with 2 in each package, well I don't need 400 sponges! Eventually they started showing up on Ebay but the sellers wanted double, plus shipping or triple with “free“ shipping. With that kind of markup I could wait. And wait and wait and wait I did. Every now and then I'd do a search, see if prices had come down on Ebay or if I could find them elsewhere. Well today I found them on both Ebay and at a local big box store near me. Okay I suppose this serves as testament to just how uneventful boring my life has become if stumbling upon some sponges is enough to make me this deliriously happy, but what can I say - super jazzed it is I am.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: