Old 06-08-2018, 12:22 PM   #43
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhhhh hair!
Ok I was well endowed with facial hair before T
Now that I am on 100T per week stuff is growing.
Ok granted I can see it and feel it and if u want to u have to get closer but it’s growing. Oh and the left side of torso has hair coming in.... very light in color... right side nada
Places that didn’t have any are filling in, and yesterday I did a selfie and the gf noticed; much to her chagrin;
My daughter noticed as did the youngest grandchild who can hardly wait to take that medicine and grow a beard ( she is 8 and will tell u she is a boy and wears boys clothes down to the boxers; been doing this since she was 3).
Well anyway if I could get a pic to post I would post one...

Question - what happened to that insatiable sexual appetite? It went away,,, well that was short lived. After T went from 75 a week to 100 it went away... next week going to 150 a week, as long as my blood pressure stays normal going higher, but going to ask the endocrinologist for tamaxifen which will prevent the T from converting to estrogen especially in those fat cell areas.
Which yup, when I get the go ahead from the oncologist surgeons next week hitting the gym, and riding my bike...
????? Did u all’s gf’s et al have difficulty when the changes actually started being visible?
I’m all excited, about the changes and feeling the hair on my face not with hands but just it being there and tickling my upper lip or mouth corners.. is just well affirming and gives me more confidence and needless to say the gf is going thru stuff... as this stuff happens.

Oh gotta tell u this one... I went grocery shopping ( something I have been doing for 50 years ) and I like to study prices compute things in my head as to which is really the better buy and will I really eat 5 gallons of pickles etc,
So there I am in produce dept standing and staring at the 45 varieties of romaine lettuce... bagged.. organic.. etcetc deciding how much I will need to have and which one is cheaper.. next thing I know I have this nice mature woman shopper offering me assistance since it appeared I was out of my element.... ��. And dam almost every aisle these sweet ladies were helping me... telling me oh u need noodles? What is your wife going to cook, oh your not married and you are cooking?? Damn, I have decided that early morning grocery shopping is a lot of fun... Tuesday’s my new activity. I was very courteous to Each lady. Lot more fun than cruising nursing homes �� (joke)

Last edited by Dean Thoreau; 06-08-2018 at 12:41 PM.
Dean Thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dean Thoreau For This Useful Post: