Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

They say you should never go grocery shopping if you haven't eaten before you go, but like a good swimmer, I didn't eat and I spent spent spent.

I got some helleva good deals on plant protein powders (for smoothies or to add so an soup base), bought three cartons of Think Thin bars (the zero sugar, 20 mg protein types), and bought lots of blackeye'd peas, split peas, split chick peas (all organic, non-GMO, etc), and then I bought several small bags of Pearled Barley and Farrow, for an variety of different meals.

I also picked up another month's supply of meds....

And, some different types of herbal tea blends ( I stopped by an small shoppe to buy it there -- out on Hawthorne Blvd).

<<<<<~~ got all the way home and forgot to buy my favorite Margherita Cauliflower pizza in the frozen section. It's too warm here today, so that's probably why I forgot to buy it.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: