Old 03-01-2017, 08:35 PM   #127
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Honestly now that I am away from fishing I have been thinking. People have asked me "how can you do that to the poor fish?" I guess I was desensitized and never thought about what the fish was going through on the other side of the water. I have fought a large 40 pound redfish for 20-30 minutes until i just gave up. That doesn't make me feel good now.

I have no problem killing something that is threatening me, but the fish haven't done anything , other than being hungry at the wrong time.

It made me start re-thinking the whole thing.

I think, human or animals in the wild, we have to eat and would never take what we couldn't eat or share.

My apologies to the vegetarians or vegans out there.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: