View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 10:37 PM   #4433
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Perfect almost Fall weather today. Warm and sunshiny this morning/afternoon but not too hot. Cool and clear enough to enjoy the star filled sky tonight without it being cold enough to force a sane person to bundle up. A gentle kiss of sun and a bit of a nip in the air - perfect. I put some mandarin orange peel, clove powder, cinnamon in a pan and left it to simmer like we used to before chemical, artificial sprays and plugins became the readily available air fresheners of choice they are today. I do wish I'd have had one of those pumpkin spice/Autumn pillar candles we used to buy for ourselves as a treat at Macy's, though I'm pretty sure there must have been artificial perfume essence of some sort in them, but they smelled so good. Like pumpkin pies pulled straight from the oven and left to cool. Shoot now I've made myself hungry in a home with very limited food option choices owing to moving. I'll have to settle for some oatmeal sprinkled with brown sugar.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: