View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 11:21 PM   #2517
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I kinda set the chili aside because I realized I have a bunch of veggie patties that need to be consumed before they're not good anymore (use before this date, type of thing).

So I had two veggie patties and a half sack of those frozen roasted veggies with Rosemary seasoning.... which I had for dinner tonight too.

I'll get back to the home made chili soon because what inspired me to make it was an episode on Wait! Wait! Don't Tell Me: a story about the Fart Fairy's, these guys who wanted to do something to help women being cat called and harassed in Washington Square Park. They'd go around farting on those wretched harassers, to make them go away. Chili makes me fart, so I'm on a mission (Farting on those who won't leave me alone, etc). Sounds terrible, but I was inspired and it's actually working. Who Knew, Right?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: