Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Amazon Prime Delivery

So, I placed an order for 3 tubes of matte lipstick at Amazon. I have prime, but Amazon says it will take a week to deliver. That’s okay because sometimes they don’t have things in stock. I get it.

The lipsticks arrived a week or so later in a box labeled by Walmart. I looked at my order on Amazon to confirm I ordered from them (I knew I had, but I checked anyway). Then I went to Walmart.com and saw that they had the lipsticks in stock, could deliver in 2 days, and was cheaper! Amazon ordered from Walmart and had them deliver directly to me. I tried to leave a review about this experience at Amazon, but of course they wouldn’t approve it.

I now check at Walmart after I look at an item on Amazon ... and it’s paid off. Just got an old-school gaming system for my grand nephew at Walmart. Walmart delivered it yesterday (free shipping during the holidays) and Amazon will deliver after Christmas (after they get it from Walmart, I’m sure).

Along with that, Amazon’s delivery has been lousy this year. They’ve developed their own delivery system in my city and are not using USPS and UPS as much. Amazon isn’t nearly as good nor efficient as USPS and UPS. Their drivers are rude and refuse to abide by our company’s policy of delievering everything to the warehouse and not to employees’ desks. Or, they’ll just dump packages outside at any door where anyone can come along and take them.

I’m gonna keep prime because it’s worthwhile for me, but it’s not as good as it used to be.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: