Old 06-11-2018, 05:58 PM   #7070
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
It is what it is.. there is nothing that I could do to change it from here. Had I been home, I could have redone my project and overnighted it.. however silly me thought 3 weeks was enough time for a simple envelope with no customs declaration needed as it was just paper and glue and a bit of sparkly ink to make it to the southern regions of the USA.. Lesson learned.. I hope that it is received by Monday, and I really wanted you all to receive them.. I really liked this project.
Well.. more time for homework I guess.. (insert a really pouty, yet pointless pouty face)
You know what? The envelope may have been the issue. Stuff I've sent up there tends to get there faster when I do send it in a package through customs. It still takes 7 forevers, but not as long as the envelopes I've sent up. I think there's one that never even made it to the person I was mailing.

Nan's the wrangler, so I'm comfortable leaving decisions regarding this particular round up to her.

I would suggest in the future to maybe give more time up front for projects involving sis or Breathless or if someone else from outside the US joins in. That would give more time for travel purposes and prevent holding anything up in the back end. We always like more time, right?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: