View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmmm...I think we are missing the focus here: it is about what the femmes would like.

OK, I have written and erased three times. Here it is if it were a first date: I want to be picked up from my front door; don't blow your horn, it does not make me want to run out the door. I want there to be a bit of nervousness, excitement between us because the unknown can happen. I want to look you in the eyes and know that I am safe. I want you to extend your hand as I go to step over the threshold of my door. As we walk together to your car, bend your arm and put my hand there. Open the car door, and offer your hand again. Please note that if your side of the car is locked, I will lean over and unlock it. This is all before the car is even started...My point being, treat me like I am lady, and allow me to treat you like a Gentleman. That is the best gift you can ever offer me.

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post: