Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Thank you, Chad. Overall she is doing well. She walks every day, goes to the YMCA a few times a week to swim and walk. She does things outside like working in the flower beds and various other activities. She just gets tired very quickly but doesn't sleep well. Plus, she's much weaker than she was.

She's also doing things like backing the car into the flower bed. Then she went to the store but forgot a few things on her list so I had to run back over there. I think the chemo has caused her to become a little foggy. Hoping that fog lifts during the chemo break.

I hope you and your mom are doing well. The addition sounds nice. Maybe you could add another wing for weary butches.

Thanks again!
Yep, I think you and I will chat a lot as time goes by. Mom can still take care of herself but I am worried about the times that she may need a lady around.

Best wishes your friend,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: