Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I recently saw a French film subtitled in English called Gazon Maudit, which roughly translates to "Cursed Lawn" (The English release was called "French Twist" for some reason, although why on earth they didn't call it 'Queering the pitch", which nicely translates the sentiment of the original French, IMO, I've no idea!).

At first I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy the film - it's certainly not perfect - but after a bit I took to it. Me oh my, my libido was like the donkey caught between two bales of hay! I was very surprised to learn, later, that neither female lead is lesbian. Yes, yes, I know, acting. Well, damn! (chuckle)
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: