View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #7
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile Football Season is LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
To think Denevr is doing better with my team's old QB than we are with theirs. I am not yet a Cutler fan and he has so not proven himself to me. He was recently signed to an extended contract for 2 more years. I certainly hope he gets it together.

On another note, the Saints are doing fabulous and so are the Vikings. I bet SD and GB are are kicking themselves right about now.

Lastly, welcome to Football Sunday, may the best teams win today.
Hellloooo WolfyOne, my Bears Football Feind Friend and to Arwen for getting this going right away. (and yes, Go Saints. recalling that was all they had left still touches a place in the mushy heart). Andrew, I don't watch the Eagles anymore. I know they don't miss me, but..it's mine to choose.

GO Chargers, since I am able to go to their games and it is my local team..of course I always root for the Pittsburgh Steelers, my origianl homey's, growing up @ 3 Rivers.

And , yes, I agree about SD and GB.
Can you see, I LOVE IT>
GO FOOTBALL..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote