View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 02:05 PM   #13
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Boy did I enjoy seeing Pelosi and Shumer stop Trump in his tracks. They kept saying maybe you want to have this discussion in private, proving how unexpected it was for him. He hasn't had serious opposition except in the Press, and we know how much he hates that. What fun! Also Pence poised behind them like a gargoyle. Hahahaha.
I loved it! Trump believes if it's televised and he's in it, he will own the event with his self-described brains and charm.
Nancy Pelosi disagreed.
She totally ripped him to shreds over his ignorant, sexist comments, and while she was at it, Chuck Schumer played to the cameras as he trapped Trump into owning the absurd shutdown.
Trump seems to think he is master of every topic, whether he knows what it's about or not.
His habit of pulling facts out of his ass and bullshitting his way through complicated topics may have worked when he was CEO of his shady business empire, but he's playing with the big girls now and looking like the buffoon he is.
It's almost anticlimactic to watch the news these days and see everything coming true regarding facts Rachel Maddow gave us months earlier.
I particularly like the recent focus on Trump's company, and how his adult children Usay, Poosay and Lucretia are implicated up to their necks in tons of shady transactions.
The news about how the inauguration committee collected well over $100 million, yet they refuse to show the media the audit results is a nice fuse on a stick of dynamite. If Obama's inauguration cost a record high $170 million, perhaps it was because more than a million citizens showed up and security costs were through the roof.
Trump's skimpy inauguration cost more than $200 million, and the pilferage done by committee members and the Trump Organization has to set some kind of skimming record.
Current federal laws are lax regarding inauguration costs and audits, but I hope the Feds still manage to dig out the truth and indict anyone who took a penny they didn't earn.
The Feds should turn the screws on every sniveling crook attached to the Trump regime to show future politicians and con artists that crime doesn't pay.
Trump has often said if he's impeached or indicted, his base will hit the streets and riot. Fine with me--I have the perfect shovel to fit the face of anyone wearing a MAGA hat.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: