View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:15 PM   #23
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, I cleaned out 3 of my back packs; Sooo there are my pens I have been looking for about 7 months now, I went out and bought more
I cleaned out my closet; Who would have known that I had 2 sets of the same snickers because I didn't know I bought the ones earlier

I found a bunch of scrub hats that I couldn't find for Christmas that I wanted to wear <~ and a cowboy hat lol.

I have 2 bags of clothes that no longer fit me cause I lost weight because of the pesky crohn's/celiac that cut my diet in half. I guess that's a plus for me, still not sure.

And I am donating all the umbrella's I knew I just had to have incase it friggin rained to which I think I never used one of them cause I forgot them at home!
SO I know that Salvation Army will thank me, as someone else will be able to use these true treasures I once (thought) I needed
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote