christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Its been office purging the last week or so...

Today, I watched as two gaylords of paper went to recycling. These were just out of a file room upstairs in our offices. 27 contractor bags went to trash - nothing in them was worth freecycling, etc. Who the hell still has thermal fax paper?? We did - two cases. Printers that didn't work - no sense in sending those to a thrift shop. I stood in the file room last week, expletives abounding, wondering how in the hell does a business become a hoarder?!?!? Obviously, it was the employees. We have a history of when someone leaves the company, we never clean out the old offices unless the position is being rehired. I also cleaned those out.

2003 files will be destroyed today. YAY.

Today I have tasked my DP (that's data processing, you pervs ) department with finding ways we can become more paper-less through technology. Once we have the tools in place, I may be getting rid of personnel who can't seem to navigate change LOL
(joke, people - I love my staff)

On the homefront, I will be cleaning out my closet this weekend. With the significant weight loss, I have so many suits and such that no longer fit. I will probably "lot" them and place them on Queerbay with the proceeds being donated to the Reunion Scholarship fund. (Yep, Honey, its in writing. You have proof that I WILL do it this weekend)

SOMEONE (who is probably thread stalking me) needs to continue to purge the workshop so that Hys tools can go live in the shop rather than in what is to become my exercise room.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote