Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
Our tree was up and decorated November 1. We don't mess around. We (Especially me!) love love love Christmas lights. They're one of my top 5 happy places

I have many memories as a child and even as a teenager sleeping on the couch (even though we weren't supposed to sleep on the couch) so I could fall asleep staring at the lights. Something comforting about the soft glow that makes my heart sing. Sometimes I get up early before work and spend five minutes cuddling the dog on the couch so I can look at the lights. It's the little things..

We went to Christmas In the Park last year and saw a lot of decorated trees and then walked the small shopping plaza. It was nice and something I'd like to do again this year.

It still weirds me out to have no snow, but they put up snowflake lights on the lightposts in San Francisco so I get to see those when I leave work at night.

I may have asked the boy to buy me an advent calendar because who doesn't like to countdown with chocolate?
i LOVE LIGHTS! Our tree is not up yet, but when it is i turn it on every morning at 5am so i can see it every time i pass through the living room during the getting-dressed process