Old 05-23-2019, 03:59 PM   #3663
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I found it! I bought a unique bookcase and I went back to the store a while back to see if they had another one but they didn't. An employee told me they have that style of bookcase often and to just keep coming back as the one I wanted would eventually make its way back into the store and today it did! So now I have twin bookcases. I also bought a small dresser that I'd been eyeing for a couple of weeks now since I likely won't go back to that store for a while as I finally got what I was looking for.

The list of things that I haven't accomplished is much longer than what I did but I did hit the bank up, go to the furniture store twice and I got groceries and shopped for work as well.

Before bed, I'll do a load of laundry and take out the trash. Honestly, that's probably going to be it. I'm not feeling very motivated today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: