View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 08:17 PM   #1426
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Trivial shit attack at work. A little illiterate ill-mannered bitch lets her temper get the best of her in absolutely inappropriate manner for the office environment. Raised voices, temper tantrums, etc.

The best things a seasoned office ninja can do in such situation is stay calm and cold, motionless and reactionless, no merit given to the neurotic performances.

Note to the junior hysteria-bell :

Nothing lasts forever honey bee, you might be fucking the big boss today (thus the sudden feeling of entitlement and power might get into your head). However, he fucked someone else yesterday, and he'll fuck the next one tomorrow... I'll sit here crunching my numbers you brain cannot possible process and watch you and a dozen more like you come and go...

Sure I can sharpen my knife, but I really dislike the whole girl on girl hate in the business... I wish you had a brain, so I could mentor you, give you a tip or two, provide a helping hand so maybe some day you could sit here where I am now...

Never build a tower...for a tower in business will be your entrapment... Never alienate people around you... Don't be fooled, putting all your eggs in one basket may be a quick way to short term success but an even more certain option for hanging oneself in the long run. Your superiors and your subordinate matter equally, subordinates may even matter more at certain times, since they are the ones you delegate to and you want to keep them happy and loyal, otherwise they will be quick to stab you first. Build alleys not enemies... Get smart and strategic and remember your biggest assets should be your work skills, if you choose to continue to suck dicks on to of that more power to you... but dicks alone won't get you far...trust me I'm a hard core lesbian and I still have a widow office!

Kindest regards,
That bitch you hate with all you might