View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 09:46 AM   #1
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you to my Ex for...

This thread is for the GOOD things our ex-partners/lovers/spouses/significant others introduced us to, taught us, gave us a chance to appreciate, etc.

Names of your ex are not necessary, just the "good" stuff you took with you when the relationship ended.

I'll start:

One gave me the opportunities to appreciate long road trips, Native American Pottery, the southwestern US, golden retrievers, primitive living in the woods and reading.

One taught me to not accept less than stellar treatment of myself and to always be honest. She also taught me a lot about driving and having respect for over the road truck drivers. She was the one who made me realize I could only be with a butch the rest of my life...a real appreciation of the Butch Femme community.

One gave me the chance to realize how wonderfully healing and calming the ocean beaches can feel. Also, an appreciation of life in a warm climate. She also gave me the chances to work on myself and learn patience and what life is like for someone who is not as able bodied as I am. She got me on a regimen of vitamins and helped me make doctor appointments, and as a result I've been doing so much better these days!

One started me listening to classic county music and my now favorite radio station.

I'll post more as I think of them.

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: