Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default ty to my ex for...

My ex of 22 yrs was a wonderful woman, she probably still is but I don't believe in harassing or stalking so I don't know. She was kind and loving, understanding, put up with my idiosyncratic ways at times. She was patient and had the patience of a saint at times. We had so many happy years, travelling and sharing many places, many things and many people. Both our families were loving toward us both and she called my parents mom and dad. I wanted to make our future brighter so I went to uni. to get a degree to have a better job and income but it played very hard on our relationship till I still had time to attend and she got tired of being alone. So it was and she will always have a place in my heart...
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: