How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Well it could go in any category really. All genders can strap up. I wouldn't really worry to much. There will always be a slight overlap with a lot of subjects.

I like getting sucked off its one of my favorite things to get me going. I would highly recommend giving it a try if all parties are willing.

I think that if your partner is shy about it then perhaps figure out why she is shy. If she likes it but is embarrassed its kinda one of those things that you can work though. Sometimes eye contact while getting a bj is awkward so that is a common factor for being embarrassed since a lot of it for the receiver is visual stimulation where they would like to watch. A quick glance up at your partner to see if they like it is just fine but more than that can make things a bit odd.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post: