Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation
Default Zygote here....:)

Seriously though, so many of my friends have always been younger but I am pretty settled now and don't party like I once did. I do feel very old in some ways. My immediate circle of friends is changing radically.

I find myself more and more wanting to be home in front of the fireplace with my honey and our dogs and kitties, I never imagined I would reach an age where I would rather eat dirt than go out. The only time I have more than 2 cocktails is at family stuff...and I consider that medicinal...ha.

Last weekend, we actually went to a bar with a friend, and as soon as the crowd lumbered in, we went home. It was 9:30. Yep. There used to be a time when I was at the bar almost every night...though who can afford that and a house now?

Anyone else see a change in things you enjoy and friendships as you age?
Apocalipstic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post: