Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Hi, beautiful

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? listening to YouTube and IM'ing with a distant friend

3. What's a word that you say a lot? for Pete's sake (who is Pete?)

4. What is your current desktop picture? a scene from WoW

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 21ist birthday

6. Which disney character do you like best? Donald Duck?

7. Can you roll your tounge? absolutely

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Spanish rice

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? The Leningrad Cowboys' cover of Knockin' on Heaven's Door

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl at home, cut when out

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? very rarely, a nice glass of wine with dinner

12. Any tattoos or piercings? two holes in each ear

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? no and never have

14. What would you change about yourself? stop procrastinating :P

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? that straight ones get to date a lot of girls much more openly than we do?

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? NEVER

17. What would you say about your last ex? My great friend, she taught me a lot.

18. Biggest turn off? ignorance

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? definately not

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? When I was a kid, I ran over a lady while riding my bicycle. My parents had to pay whatever bills weren't covered by insurance, and my mother drove her to work for six weeks. I don't think I rode a bike for years.