atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Ew, there's a zit on my chin. *sigh*

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Playing Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox 360.

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Popeye (I talk to my dog a lot and that is his name lol).

4. What is your current desktop picture? Some tasty pin-up girls.

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 14

6. Which disney character do you like best? Jimmeny Cricket

7. Can you roll your tongue? Yep.

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Hmm, it's between a tender juicy steak and my mom's homemade lasagne.

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Russian Unicorn by Bad Lip Reading (see the link below in my signature).

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. I was taught to do it that way by my aunt.

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? I am clean and sober almost 26 years, but I used to drink beer.

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Left ear lobe is pierced. Although I don't have any tats, I am not opposed to the idea. I just haven't found anything so far that I want permanently on my body.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Not for almost 26 years. I did smoke pot and do LSD and mescaline and snorted crank when I was 14-15 years old.

14. What would you change about yourself? Less anxiety, more peace of mind and bravery. No more PTSD/agoraphobia. I'm working on it though!

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Hmm. I think women are really brave and strong and beautiful, but I wouldn't say I envy them for it. Admire is more like it.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? That's a deal breaker. If I can't trust you, I won't take you back.

17. What would you say about your last ex? I hope she is doing well and having a happy life.

18. Biggest turn off? Self-centeredness and cruelty.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Nope.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Hmm, it's hard to say. I did a lot of awful things to people back when I was drinking and using drugs, and very early in my recovery when I was in rehab. I lied all the time. I manipulated people. I said bad things about people behind their backs. I am not proud of the person I was before I got some sobriety and 12 steps going in my life.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: