View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #10
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im stressed out over my contenuing back and neck injury,as much as I have done to molly coddle the thing it spazed out on me and I finaly ended up in the ER at LSU hospital last night.ITs a good thing I finaly went cause now I have a fast track to the orthopedic docs to get it fixed or atleast something done with it so I can get as much of my life back as I can.I have been haveing probs with the medicaid doc I have not geting me into the system there cause he just cant seem to fax the request with the med reports to them...for seven months he has screwd around with this,even after LSU has requested this info from him many times.Now I have hope of a get back on track with thigs in general.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: