Old 11-24-2020, 09:52 PM   #5073
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I wound up snagging 12020 steps by the end of the day yesterday and am at 14,256 now. I might hit 14,500 before bed. Maybe.

I am really loving my walks. It was 30 degrees when I went out tonight and all was quiet except for the swish swish of the jacket hood on my head. Just two light jackets tonight but the gloves were on. It won't be long before the hat will come on too. Then the heavier jacket and the boots.

I'm simultaneously looking forward to and dreading it but for now, I'm having a good time and the bennies aren't bad either. I'm at a point in my current weight loss journey that I thought I wouldn't reach until the new year and all that walking has burned a ton of calories today in addition to the calories I burn just for existing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: