View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 04:16 AM   #7031
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I almost accidentally made two mortgage payments yesterday. Actually, I briefly thought I did but found out I did not. Made me quite joyful to realize all is okay - moving money around in scramble mode was not necessary. Plus, hanging on the phone attempting to speak with a human being in customer service is time consuming.

Something different than usual was going on. The account did not list the payment as pending in the usual manner. Must have upgraded their software and forgot that part which provides user convenience. I am calling today and telling them to tell their IT Department to correct their software ... to throw up a flag in the code, insert their two code routines that they left out

1. if already paid
2. show payment pending

not rocket science ... a few minor tweaks will be all that is necessary. They already wrote the code and it worked great before it was removed.

How lame to leave that out!!! No one wants to dig three layers down to see if they already made their payment. Bet I am not the only one who experienced a little burden over this.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: